Integrating on-premise and cloud systems risk management, students apply the NIST RMF (Steps 4-6)/FedRamp (Steps 2-4) as they complete project deliverables and communicate project results.
Employers seek cybersecurity professionals to address the increasing cyber threats facing both the public and private sectors.
The Enterprise Cybersecurity Risk Management focuses on the NIST Risk Management Framework/FedRAMP and Vulnerability Management.
When students complete the CCRMP program through our partners they will have achieved four key industry certifications CCRMP, CEH, CAP, CISSP:
- Acquired NIST RMF/FedRAMP project experience
- Built their portfolio of NIST RMF deliverables
- Expanded their cyber professional network
- Gained in-depth preparation for the CISSP, CEH, and CAP certifications
- Have earned the Certified Cybersecurity Cloud Risk Management Professional (CCRMP) certification