If you don’t pass your CISSP exam on the first try, Mission Critical Institute will pay for your second attempt.
- Follow the 10-week schedule to work through the course which uses a variety of learning and retention methods.
- Log a minimum of 50 hours in the course reading and watching the course material.
- Review material for all 8 domains.
- Attend a minimum of 10 live instructor coaching calls. Ask questions of the instructor and interact with other students in the course.
- Review the 8-step method for choosing the best answer and test-taking strategies.
- Review the instructor’s best answer analysis for all 400 sample questions.
- Test your knowledge by answering the 400 sample exam questions in the quizzes at the end of each session.
- Complete the 40 hands-on labs through CybrScore.
- Review the additional resources provided: exam strategy webinars, study apps, tips, articles, techniques, and outlines.
Exam Guarantee Activation
- Complete the Requirements above before taking your CISSP exam.
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing the course.
- Email your non-passing exam results from your first attempt to Mission Critical Institute within 10 days of taking the exam.
- Retake the CISSP Exam Prep course at no charge.
- Within two weeks of completing the course again, re-take the CISSP Exam.
- Email your official exam results from your second attempt within 10 days to Mission Critical Institute.
- If Requirements were completed, Mission Critical Institute will reimburse you for your 2nd exam fee.